We are a partnership that evolved from two well-established and trusted independent consultants, who joined forces to combine their individual strengths to develop a broader range of training solutions and services.
Our management team have a well-rounded wealth of knowledge gained from our varied and extensive backgrounds in both general and VET environments. We are passionate about vocational education and enjoy working with clients in the delivery of our broad offering incorporating (but not limited to) RTO setup and growth, consulting programs, training program development & delivery, the securing of government funding as well as generalised business efficiency programs. Our purpose is to offer a range of training solutions for the effective training of busy teams within a variety of organisations and to develop ongoing working partnerships with businesses and RTO’s.
Traxion Training is committed to:
- offering only the highest quality training programs, backed by a support system that gives clients direct access to our company’s directors for support and guidance
- comprehensively qualifying the end result desired so that all stakeholders are focused on achieving predetermined outcomes
- planning projects to ensure deadlines are met and all parties responsible for activity are professionally managed
- ensuring all deliverables are focused, add value and endure beyond the life of the project
- providing exceptional administrative and business management solutions that create additional income streams, develop work teams and allow strategic goals to be achieved.
What does Traxion Training Do?
Over the years, Traxion Training has delivered a vast range of training courses and pathway programs to individuals, across a wide array of industries. This has given us an enormous amount of experience throughout the various industries and in 2019-2020, our primary focus is on the following:
Education. Aged Care. Early Childhood Education. Disability Care. Community Care.
See our list of current courses on scope below.