Programs Funded by the Queensland State Governments
Department of Education and Training
A core element of the Queensland Government’s Working Queensland jobs plan, is to ensure Queenslanders have access to quality training programs that deliver effective skills to meet employment and business demands.
Our RTO is a Pre-Qualified Supplier of the following programs funded by the Queensland Government.
|CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE||Student Fact Sheet|
|Pricing Fact Sheet|
|HIGHER LEVEL SKILLS||Student Fact Sheet|
|Pricing Fact Sheet|
|FEE-FREE TRAINING FOR YEAR 12 GRADUATES||Student Fact Sheet l FAQs|
|See below for further information on these three programs and our online enrolment form|
* concession rate
Please click here to see our Refund Policy.
Please click here to see our Terms & Conditions.
In addition to the above fees, where a participant is not working within the industry sector of the selected course, the following additional fees may apply subject to the Vocational Placement Requirements of the program or employer.
Call our Student Services Co-ordinator on 1300 286 694 for full information prior to your enrolment as these services are provided by government departments and the fees are subject to change.
Additional fees may also apply in the event of:
- Replacement textbook (all materials dispatched with tracking) – $100
- Replacement certificate (all certificates dispatched with tracking) – $50
The enrolment form below is for Queensland residents applying for funding as part of the Queensland VET Investment Plan programs.
By applying for this funding you confirm that you:
- Permanently reside in Queensland; and
- Are an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent resident, temporary resident with necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand Citizen; and
- Are aged 15 years or over, and no longer at school; and
- Do not hold, and are not currently enrolled in a certificate at the same or higher level than the qualification you are applying, not including qualifications completed at school.
- NOTE – Participants can be unemployed and seeking work, however some qualifications will require you to be either working in industry or be able to participate in Vocational Placement. (Further information will be provided if relevant course is selected)
Note: other conditions of enrolment to specific programs may apply (see the course flyer for details)
After you have completed this qualification you will be required to complete a Training and Employment Survey prior to issue of your certification and you will no longer be eligible for subsidised training under the Investing in Skills program.
The information contained in this form is used for enrolment and statistical purposes; to assist in research and evaluation by relevant government agencies and Training Management Services T/A Traxion Training or Anywhere Anytime Training.