Aged, Community & Disability Care
Our programs have been developed to make training easy, cost-effective and achievable. Each course features a simple menu of units which can be customised to create a training program that includes topics that are relevant, of interest or can provide career progression.
Our courses can be delivered at your workplace, self-paced with regular trainer visits, e-training, through RPL or in workshops with a dedicated trainer in a classroom format.
Select a course below to view more information.
- Certificate III in Community Services [CHC32015]
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance [HLT33115]
- Certificate III in Individual Support [CHC33015]
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support [CHC43015]
- Certificate IV in Disability [CHC43115]
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health [CHC43415]
- Certificate IV in Mental Health [CHC43315]
- Certificate IV in Youth Work [CHC40413]
- Diploma of Community Services (Case Management) [CHC52015]
Register your interest in these courses using the register your interest form on the side panel and we’ll send you a course information pack containing all registration details.