Aged, Community & Disability Care
Our programs have been developed to make training easy, cost-effective and achievable. Each course features a simple menu of units which can be customised to create a training program that includes topics that are relevant, of interest or can provide career progression.
Our courses can be delivered at your workplace, self-paced with regular trainer visits, e-training, through RPL or in workshops with a dedicated trainer in a classroom format.
Select a course below to view more information.
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)
Register your interest in these courses using the register your interest form on the side panel and we’ll send you a course information pack containing all registration details.